We have been busy and have lots of goodies for you.
I have curated a training program for Students of Sustainability Conference in Newcastle at the end of the week with more focus on digital organising, communications and security. Come along and geek out out with us.
Front Line Action on Coal has formed a digital campaigning arm to support remote resistance to coal, CSG and to support #StopAdani. We have created systems based on 4 years on the ground digital campaigning at Leard Blockade as well the Reef Defenders and the ClosePineGap campaigns.
I am running a crowdfunder to raise money for the ActionSkills Hosting program where we host many grassroots groups for free on commercial grade Australian based green hosting.
Non-Violent Creative Action Training
We had a great time in Melbourne last month with training and skillshares. Here are some photos and free resources from the event
- Jurassic Melbourne.com shot some great photos here
- And a video of the Light Wizard workshop here
- See some photos at the bottom of this email.
Will Dayble from Fitzroy Academy’s course on building one page websites.
We got heaps of stuff here
‘If I can’t dance to it, it’s not my revolution.’ – Emma Goldman
I went to a NetChange training session showcasing the most successful North American Campaigns. Here are their resources. Some great stuff in there.
Some other Arty events
- July 13 – Launch of takayna/Tarkine: nature, identity, community, spirit
- July 22 – Forest Rain: Exploring Rainforest Ecology Through Art
- July 29 – Tarkine in Motion screening